“Their ability to negotiate was much appreciated by us. This allowed us to continue to run our business while it was on the market. The feedback we received regarding enquirers was also excellent. Thank you for helping us to start a new chapter in our lives.”
Sandra Dolan – Seller
“I would recommend these guys to anybody looking to buy or sell a business. Their professionalism throughout the entire process, follow-up, communication and ability to get the sale over the line is exceptional.”
Chris Borsboom – Seller
“I found my dealings to be very professional, yet at the same time, I found them to be friendly and approachable. I was impressed and will definitely use their services when and if I get the opportunity to buy another business.”
Sylvie Winter – Buyer
We have worked closely together for a number of years. We are very pleased to recommend these guys to any business owner looking to sell their business for a number of reasons including:
1. They have a very methodical system to ensure they have all the relevant information required by prospective purchasers.
2. They prepare a very good Business Profile Document and Due Diligence package enabling potential purchasers to quickly see what they could be buying into.
3. They have very good marketing programs to ensure they get maximum exposure for the business to potential buyers.
4. They guide the owner through the legal documentation and settlement requirements including referring the owner to appropriate lawyers and settlement agents.
5. They are in constant communication with the owner in regard to sales progress.
6. Most importantly they produce results and have a great track record.
Steven Pynt – Seller
“In my 40 years of business ownership I have never been faced with the set of circumstances which confronted us in the sale of our business.
The efficient and professional approach in securing a purchaser and managing the transition was appreciated and ran smoothly, however the unprecedented requirements and attitude of the lessor created hurdles which would usually result in the contract not proceeding. The management of the purchaser and the lessor’s agent during this extraordinary period ensured the contract eventually settled resulting in a great outcome for our company, the purchaser and the lessor despite his best efforts to scuttle the deal.
I appreciated your settling conversations at the times when the lessor created barriers which caused me to think all was too hard and we should simply give in.
I have no hesitation in providing you a recommendation to any prospective client and we will certainly be insisting on your involvement if and when we look to sell our other businesses.
I want to thank you for the great effort you put in to ensure the finalization of our sale. You certainly did earn the commission on this one.”
Bill Gardiner – Seller